[Tfug] newbie, almost

Scott Harvey tfug@tfug.org
Thu Sep 5 00:36:01 2002

Hello, my name is Scott and I have just signed on to the list.
I live on the east side and am waiting for the funds to have my first
linux box built.
I have been reading volumes on the OS and am looking VERY foreward to
getting involved!
For now at least, I am just going to read posts and learn some more, but
when I finally break my win-chains,
I am quite certain I will have tons of questions, and need for support.
 Hopefully you all are the patient type with
new learners, and perhaps could suggest some sort of local class to help
me get started.
As of now, I still use windows (highly modified) and am really quite
bored with it.

New to the GNU generation
Scott