[Tfug] RH 7.3 source

Choprboy tfug@tfug.org
Wed Sep 4 01:24:01 2002

On Tuesday 03 September 2002 11:04 pm, steveb7@bblabs.net wrote:
> I lost my link to the ftp server someone posted here awhile back for RH
> 7.3. Can someone repost the address? My disc1 ISO image is corrupted. The
> address was redhat.aol.com or something like that.

According to my archive (and a quick ftp check), it's
"ftp://redhat.newaol.com". Haven't used it before, but atleast at the moment
(1:30am) it seems very responsive and maxs out my DSL in a matter of seconds.

I usually use mirror.arc.nasa.gov as a ftp server. They've got a huge link
(NASA), but as of late they've cut out a lot of the archived distributions
and it's been sluggish as a lot of people have found it for the current ones.
When working at a year or 2 ago at Raytheon, I could pull 1-2 MB/s at 5 or 6
in the evening.

Adrian