[Tfug] ids

Ted Frohling tfug@tfug.org
Tue Sep 3 15:34:01 2002

We get between 300K and 800K per day for the main UA net
connection.  Actually, since usgs is connected to the UA,
some of what you would see has already been pitched.

ted

--
    Ted Frohling (TF30-ARIN)                   The University of Arizona
    520.621.4834     Security Incident Response Team       CCIT Room 126