[Tfug] Any way to disable LILO?

Mark Hildabrand tfug@tfug.org
Mon Sep 2 22:39:01 2002

Harry -

Unfortunately, my XP disk won't autoboot, so I'm forced to install XP Home
in an unallocated sector.  Also, for some reason the Linux recovery disk I
made when installing Mandrake 7.1 failed to boot, so I'm sunk a second time.

BTW --

The class I mentioned before is your Friday night group--you might remember
me by the black eye I'm sporting for the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for the response,
Mark